F.6 DSE English Speaking Practice
Enrollment on eClass
From: 9 a.m. 16 April 2019 (Mon)
End: 4 p.m. 15 May 2019 (Wed)
Important points to notice:
- If you want to practise English speaking before your DSE exam, you are welcome to register any time slots on eClass.
- The practice period is between 15 April and 15 May (except 14 May and 15 May morning).
- On each day, 8 lesson periods will be open for speaking practice.
- An English teacher / assistant will train maximum 8 F.6 students (2 groups) in each period.
- Grouping and questions are set by the teacher-in-charge.
- The deadline to enrol the next day’s speaking practice is 4 pm every day.
- A name list of selected students will be uploaded to the school website at around 4:30 p.m. one day before (weekend exclusive) the speaking practice day. Make sure you check if your name is there before coming back for the practice.
- The teacher-in-charge of each period will be posted up outside Staff Room 2 on each speaking practice day. Check which teacher you should approach every time you come back for the speaking practice.
- Your enrollment carries responsibility. You are not supposed to be absent without any acceptable reasons. However, if you cannot show up suddenly, call your English teacher on 2452 0076 at your earliest convenience.
- No ad hoc practice will be entertained unless otherwise invited.
Name list of selected students:
F.6 DSE English Speaking Practice 2018-2019 (15 Apr 2019)
|Student Name||Class||Class Number||Time Slots|
Enrollment on eClass: (starting at 9 a.m. on 28th February 2019)
- Login to eclass.lck.edu.hk
- Click on the 問卷調查 icon
- Choose, Select and Submit