Part-time Native-speaking English Teacher (NET) Recruitment
Lui Cheung Kwong Lutheran College
Part-time Native-speaking English Teacher (NET)
We are looking for a part-time native-speaking English teacher whose service starts from 1st September, 2023.
- be a native-speaker of English or possess native-speaker English competence;
- have a bachelor’s degree and a TEFL / TESL qualification at least at certificate level and a valid visa;
- have recognized qualifications that fulfill the requirements under the EDB NET Scheme, particularly the professional training qualifications;
- pass the Basic Law and National Security Law Test (BLNST) in order to be considered for appointment;
- have relevant teaching experience in teaching English as a second / foreign language and in Language Arts. Experience in designing and implementing curriculum for Language Arts would be an advantage;
- be familiar with English Language curriculum in Hong Kong and be capable of teaching Secondary 1 to Secondary 6;
- be a team player.
Please send application with full resume to email@example.com. Interview will be arranged for suitable candidates.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.